Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's been a while

A lot has happened since I have been off. I won the HRSB School Board Seat for District 7 beating the nearest competitor by 1500 votes. It was a lot of work and much door knocking. It was very exciting. We have been hard at work for two months now and expect the next three months to be busy.

Everton has been off to a weird start to the season. A terrible beginning and then they have slowly climbed back to respectability in 6th place and should end 5th or 6th at worst this year. I will write about that more in the next posting, but I am loving the arteta move to central midfield and feel this is a great spot for him in our club.

I will alss be throwing down about the Rainmen in this blog. I am loving the intensity that we saw in the 4th quarter of the last exhibition game. I am looking forward to this year, first game Jan 9. Good to be back..

1 comment:

Phil said...

Dave, I read your comment on Section 23; well done in getting the Patriots mentioned on a basketball blog! See you at the game.